Unfortunately, ElsieOrganics does not accept the returns due to hygienic reasons and safety. All orders are final. Please ensure to be sure you really want to purchase an item, before placing an order.
Our no-return policy is for the benefit of our customers and quality assurance. Due to the nature of our products, we cannot restock/ resell returned items to ensure proper hygiene and cleanliness for our products.
All orders are final – including local and International orders.
The only exception whereby ElsieOrganics accepts returns or exchanges is for items that are damaged in transit or if the incorrect item (different from what you ordered) was delivered to you. Be sure to see our list of non-returnable items.
While we assure our customers that our products are of high quality, if you’re a new customer, you may choose to first try us by ordering small sample-like sizes, so that you can later make bulk-size orders. That would help you decide whether our products are fit for you.
Note that we would never ship out damaged goods to you. This could only happen in transit as a result of the courier/delivery system, in the event that they occur.
Unfortunately, we do not allow exchange of items already ordered.
If you’re a new customer, we also offer products in small, sample-like sizes so that you can try first to get an idea of what the product is like, before buying larger quantities. This can help avoid mistake-ordering.
Somewhere in this page, we have provided useful tips to help you (our customers) not get into a situation and trouble of returning an item after purchase.
Non-Delivery or Lost Goods
In a case of non-delivery/ lost goods or whereby your order has not reached you within the estimated delivery time, do not hesitate to call us on 0915-550-4130 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to quote your order number and full name, exactly as you entered them during the order process. With your order number, we will assist you track your and give you details on why it is being delayed.
Please note that in a case where your parcel has been lost (for outside-Abuja deliveries), we will notify you and try to rectify the issue. If after 14 days, your parcel has not been found, we will pay a refund into your account.
Elsie Organics is not responsible for lost of stolen orders that were confirmed to be delivered to the address the customer provided while making the purchase. Upon inquiry, we will confirm delivery details (date, address and shipping carrier) for the customer to investigate.
What If My Order Arrives Damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order gets damaged in transit, please contact us within 5 hours of receiving the order to alert us of the damage. Call us on 0915-550-4130 or email email@example.com and we will do our best to make sure any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Before contacting us, please note/ do the following:
- Check your items they are handed to you by the delivery person (i.e. at the point of delivery) to confirm they’re complete and in good condition;
- Inspect the product details: check the quantity/ size, and look for any damages;
- If there is damage, indicate it to the delivery/ courier service, and do not sign the delivery receipt. Signing the receipt means that you received the goods in good condition;
- According to many delivery/ courier service companies’ damaged goods policy, you may be required to fill a form to lay your complaints.
- The ‘damaged items’ must be returned to us unopened, unused and in the exact same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. The packaging and labels must not be tarnished in any way. Returned orders must also include a copy of your invoice/ receipt or proof of purchase.
- You are responsible for paying the shipping cost for returning your item. We advise that you use a trackable shipping/ delivery service when returning your order so that you can keep an eye on the delivery status.
- We do not accept returns after 5 days from ship date.
*NOTE: Please note that a refund will only be processed if the above instructions are followed.
Upon receipt of the ‘damaged item(s)’ at our end, we will ship out a replacement, if available. If not available, we will refund the full purchase price of the goods only, minus the shipping cost. The shipping cost will be deducted from your refund, as shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please note that shipping charges are not refunded back by courier and shipping agents, and so customers are responsible for paying the return shipping.
Partial refunds may be issued, in some cases, following inspection of the returned item(s).
How We Process Refund (If Applicable)
Once we receive and inspect your return, we will email you to let you know we have received your returned item. You’ll also be informed of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your refund is approved, your replacement or refund will be processed and be applied to the same method of payment you used to make the purchase.
In case of late or missing refunds, please contact your bank. Note that refunds processing may take some time. If after a long wait and you still have not received your refund, contact us.
*Be sure to read our eligibility for refund/ exchange section (below).
Are Shipping Charges Refundable?
*NOTE: Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or replacement.
Undeliverable Package or Refused Delivery
If an order is undeliverable due to customer error (for example, if you filled a wrong address) or you refuse a delivery package upon arrival, you will be charged for the shipping cost caused by your decision. This policy also applies orders delivered via FREE shipping.
Products on Sale
All sales are final and no refund will be issued for items on sale. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing and placing an order on our website.
All international orders are final.
We are unable to accept return, refund or exchange the following items, unless they are damaged in transit or if the an incorrect item was delivered to you.
Some types of products are exempt from being returned. Please note that the following products are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable:
- Raw materials/ ingredients
- All unsealed products
- Cosmetics, creams, lotions, oils, soaps, face masks and other personal care products
- Fragrances/ perfumes/ fragrance products
- Gift cards
- Gift Boxes
- Food and drinks – including perishable items
- All mini-size products (like 5 ml or 15 ml Essential Oil)
- Perishable items
- Products on sale
- Items made to your specifications
- Products of 20kg or more (heavy products)
- Products like Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) or Potassium Hydroxide.
For retuns/ exchanges, refunds will not include original shipping costs, as shipping charges are not refunded by courrier/ shipping agents.
We require a receipt or proof of purchase if you’re requesting a refund. Also, the goods must be in their original packaging unopened, unused, new condition.
Once your return is received by us, we will check/ inspect it, and email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, then your refund will be processed and a refund will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Refunds will be issued for the full purchase price minus the original shipping cost.
If after assessment, it was found that an error has been made by us, we will gladly pay for re-shipment – only if it was a written (not verbal) order.
Errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
Making Sure Your Return Reaches Us
We are not responsible for returns sent back to us that get damaged or lost in transit during return shipping (i.e. before they reach us). We highly recommend that you use a trackable shipping service so that you can check the status of your return.
We are responsible for packages returned to us only when we receive them at our return address. Until this point, your package is still in the care of the delivery/ courier service provider. If it happens that your package is lost en route, you will need to make a claim with the shipping service provider you used.
When returning an order, please keep your shipping receipt safe with you, as it is your proof of shipment, and you need it to make a claim with your delivery/ shipping agent in case anything happens to the package on its way to us.
If your return shipment gets damaged in transit, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
When Will I Receive a Refund?
Refunds or credits usually takes 4 weeks to process. However, during busy periods this may take longer.
Refunds will be processed in the same manner/ payment method that used to make the order.
From the date you receive our credit memo by email, refunds may take up to 14 working days for your bank/ financial institution to process before appearing on your statement.
Eligibility for Returns
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, the item(s) must not be on the list of our non-returnable items, and you must first email us within 7 days from the date of you placed the order and within 5 hours of receiving the order (which can be confirmed from the courier agent’s shipping receipt you signed).
Large orders, heavy items and special orders may be subject to a 50% restocking fee.
All subjective returns must be returned unused and in its original packaging within 7 days. Since storage conditions are beyond our control, our store samples will serve as the basis of comparison for quality-related issues. There will be no exceptions to this policy. For example, if our store samples have no quality issues, returns will be considered. If the returned product is damaged or not received by us, we would be unable to issue a refund or credit.
The customer is responsible for return shipping, for which there shall be no refund.
How to Place Orders You’ll Be Happy With
To help reduce waste of time and money involved with mistake-ordering or change-of-mind-after-order, and also ensure you are happy with your order, we recommend the following steps.
Before placing an order:
- Consider purchasing a trial/ small size of the product or ingredient you’re interested in before purchasing a bulk size, to get a good idea of the product in advance. Sample-like sizes of products are available for most of the products on our website.
- You can also contact us first before buying to ask or learn more about our products.
- Double-check your shopping cart to make sure it includes the correct products you plan to order.
After placing an order:
- Immediately after placing an order, check your email for your order confirmation. This will ensure that you observe any errors fast and contact us before your order ships. For example, if you mistakenly provided an incorrect shipping address or ordered the wrong size of product. If you notice an error early, we can fix it. On the other hand, if your order has been shipped before you notice any errors, it cannot be returned.
- If you see an error on your order confirmation email, our customer service representative will be happy to assist you in finding a solution. You can reach our customer care at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: 0915-550-4130.
If you feel that there is a problem with your order, do not hesitate to contact us within 7 days of receiving it.