Original Chebe Powder Direct from Chad (African Long Hair Secret Ingredient)
₦1,000.00 – ₦15,000.00
Chebe powder is a hair mask made from a combination of different herbs and spices that contain potent natural hair-growth nutrients. It has been used for centuries by the women of Chad who are known to have hip-length hair, which they attribute to their weekly regimen of Chebe hair mask application.
This is Original Chebe Powder imported from Chad Republic
Product Name: Chebe Powder
Ingredients: Different/ Multiple Plants. Croton Zambesicus (Lavender Croton) is the main ingredient. Other ingredients are included to this during the processing of Chebe Powder.
Main Ingredient: Chebe Croton Zambesicus (Lavender Croton)
Other names: Shebe powder, Chewe powder
Plant Part Obtained from: Multiple plants/ parts. Chebe Powder is a combination of different seeds and resin (Chebe Powder is not composed of one single ingredient. It’s made from a multiple natural ingredients, including Chebe (known as Lavender Croton), which is the major component).
Colour: Brown, soil-like brown colour
Smell: Smokey, Nutty (roasted nuts smell)
Appearance: Looks like brown soil/ sand with light specks; Powder with grainy texture
Texture: Grainy Powder (not a smooth powder)
Solubility: Not soluble in water; not soluble in oil. Can be infused in water or oil.
Country of origin: Chad in Central Africa, Sudan (Sahel region of Africa)
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.
*NOTE: Packaging may vary
Ingredients Contained In Chebe Powder
Chebe or Shebe Powder is handmade from a mix of different seeds and herbs, including the following:
- Chébé/ Shébé seeds (Lavender Croton / Croton Zambesicus/Croton Du Zambèze)
- Mahalaba Soubiane seeds (Cherry Kernels)/ Prunus Mahaleb
- Missic resin to scent
- Samour resin (Incense Resin)
- Musk Ambrette
- Resin (Benjoin Djaoui)
- Fragrance Oil/ Perfume/ Scent
- Vegetable oil
Suitable for Hair Types: Chebe Powder is suitable for all hair types, although it is commonly used on type curly type hair (3A, 3B, 3C) and Kinky coily hair (Type 4).
Storage Recommendations: Store your Chebe Powder in a cool and dry place.
Benefits of Chebe Powder
- Chebe Powder leaves hair moisturized
- Stops and minimizes hair breakage and split ends
- Promotes hair growth: Chebe Powder helps hair retain growth (many users report adding inches of new growth after 3 to 5 rounds of non-stop application).
- Defines curls and makes hair shiny
- Helps eliminate frizz/ dryness and locks in moisture
- Makes hair softer, more manageable and easier to comb
Warning: It is not advised to use Chebe Powder used on the scalp, as it triggers dandruff or itching in some people. Traditionally, the Chadian women do not apply Chebe on their scalp.
How to Use Chebe Powder for Natural Hair Growth
Chebe is meant to be used as a hair mask, and below are some ways on how to include Chebe in your hair care regimen:
- Mix Chebe powder with water and/ or oil to make a paste. Next, apply on the length of your hair strands. Then, section your hair into 4 or more parts and braids them up. Repeat after every 3 to 5 days.
- Mix it into your hair conditioner to boost it, then apply the mixture to your hair just like you do your regular conditioner. Then leave for a minimum of 3 hours or 3 to 5 days before rinsing off;
- Infuse the Chebe powder with a carrier oil to make a hair growth oil. Mix Chebe Powder with your choice of carrier oil – Sweet Almond oil, Avocado oil, Karkar oil, Olive oil, etc. Let the oil sit for a few hours or days and then filter it out – and you’ll have your Chebe-infused oil to use without the messy experience.
Chebe is the Chadian women’s age-old secret to growing and retaining naturally waist-length long and shiny hair. Chadian women apply Chebe as their weekly leave-on hair care regimen to allow the hair growth ingredients to soak into their hair. They do not wash it off until about a week, after which the repeat the process.
How the World Got on the Chebe Trend: Since Miss Sahel Cosmetics showcased her visit to Chad and documentary interviewing the Chadian women about their long hair secrets, this Chadian traditional hair growth ingredient has gained popularity in the USA and all over the World, with lots of women and men reporting a massive increase in hair length.
Most Chadian women have receding hairline on their edges, where they do not apply Chebe hair mask. According to them, they are more interested in growing the bulk part of their hair. That’s to say that Chebe works on where you apply it.
Buy Chebe Powder Wholesale/ Bulk or any Quantity
Our Chebe powder is the authentic Chadian hair growth ingredient, directly sourced from Chad. Buy in bulk at our wholesale prices or buy in small quantity – select from the options on this page.
We ship fast to any part of Nigeria, or any part of the World – wherever you are. Place your order now.