Sunflower Oil (Carrier Oil) – Cold Pressed
₦1,000.00 – ₦7,000.00
Sunflower oil is a light-coloured carrier oil with a neutral flavour that is extracted from the seeds of Sunflower. It’s an edible oil popularly used for frying. It’s also used in cosmetic formulation due to its emollient properties. When used in soap making recipe, Sunflower oil adds conditioning properties and a creamy lather to the soap.
Our Sunflower Oil originates from Spain and is authentic and pure (unadulterated/ not mixed with anything). We sell bulk and small quantity orders at competitive/ wholesale prices. We deliver fast to any part of Nigeria.
Product Summary (Cold-Pressed Sunflower Seed Oil)
- Common Name: Sunflower Seed Oil
- INCI Name: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Plant Part: Extracted from Seeds
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Processing Type: Refined
- Form and Colour: Clear liquid; hight yellow to yellow in colour
- Odour: Neutral smell
- Oil Type: Carrier Oil
- Origin: Spain
- Shelf Life: 2 Years (the shelf life and freshness can be extended further if properly stored)
- Storage: Keep in an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
Benefits and Usage (Sunflower Oil)
Uses in Soap Making
- Sunflower oil is a wonderful oil for soap making!
- When Sunflower Oil is used in a bar soap making recipe, it adds more conditioning properties, plus a significant creamy lather and hardness to the soap, and give the soap an overall silky skin-feel.
Skincare Benefits and Uses:
- Sunflower oil is rich in antioxidant vitamins including Vitamin A and Vitamin E which help in promoting healthy skin, renewing damaged skin cells and eliminating acne.
- Sunflower oil has moisturizing properties, which helps in relieving dry skin. Its rich Vitamin E content helps improve the appearance of stretch marks.
- Non-comedogenic and Highly Absorbent: This oil is light and non-greasy, and so it easily absorbs into the skin without blocking the pores. This makes it suitable for people with oily skin.
Benefits and Uses in Hair Care
- Sunflower oil also contains oleic acid, which is helpful for reducing hair breakage, so that hair grows longer.
- Also, it has anti-inflammatory properties which help relieve itchy scalp and dandruff.