Avocado Oil (Unrefined)
₦2,300.00 – ₦15,000.00
Avocado oil contains a high antioxidant Vitamin E content. It is cold-pressed, meaning that it has not been deodorized and has not been bleached. It has the original avocado flavour, scent and colour intact, as well as all the beneficial skin ingredients.
Oil Type: Carrier Oil
INCI Name: Persea Gratissima
Oil Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Form and Colour: Liquid; Green to brown in colour
Smell: Medium to heavy smell
Oil Type: Carrier Oil
Shelf Life: 2 Years (the shelf life and freshness can be extended further if properly stored)
Storage: Keep in an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
Skincare Benefits of Avocado Oil
- Avocado oil contains skin-nourishing and moisturizing nutrients such as potassium, lecithin, beta carotene, vitamins D and E, protein.
- This oil easily penetrates into the skin. It keeps skin hydrated without leave it greasy.
- It’s suitable for acne-prone skin types, due to its low comedogenic rating and anti-inflammatory properties which can help reduce redness and inflammation due to pimples/ acne.
- Avocado oil is suitable for dry skin – due to its antioxidants and vitamins content which can help improve dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Avocado oil helps improves signs of anti-ageing in skin due to its vitamin C content, which helps with skin-tightening, increased collagen production, and skin tone renewal.
Benefits of Avocado in Hair Care
Avocado is a valuable addition to any hair regimen or product. It helps moisturize, repair, and strengthen the hair.
- Promotes length retention: Due to its minerals content including magnesium and potassium, Avocado oil seals hair cuticle, giving it a shiny and smooth appearance and helping prevent breakage, which is necessary to achieve hair growth.
- Strengthens Hair: Avocado contains biotin, a part of vitamin B-complex, which strengthens hair and nail and helps with new growth.
- Easily penetrates the hair follicles: Avocado oil is rich in oleic acid and monounsaturated fats, which make it easy to penetrate and moisturize the hair shaft.