₦2,500.00 – ₦16,000.00
Common Uses: Smoothie, Hair Gel, hair mask, DIY face mask, formulation of skincare products.
Chia Seeds Benefits for the Skin:
- Exfoliating Properties: Chia Seeds are great when used as facial scrub for physical exfoliation to help remove dull and dead skin cells;
- Strengthens the Skin Barrier due to its rich Omega-3 Fatty Acids content
- Chia Seeds have moisturizing properties: They help keep the skin hydrated.
- Skin brightening properties: Chia helps fade dark spots
- Antioxidant Properties: Chia Seeds help protect the skin from free radicals and UV rays that harm the skin
Chia Seeds Benefits for the Hair:
- Strengthens Hair and Minimizes Hair breakage: Due to its rich Lysine and Copper contents. Chia seeds are rich in I-lysine protein and phosphorus amongst other vitamins and minerals which help nourish and strengthen the hair fibres, and ultimately reduce breakage
- Promotes hair growth due containing essential Amino Acids, Copper and Zinc which help prevent inflammation and also prevents hair thinning.
- Chia Seeds are able to hold huge amounts of water, and this helps keep the hair hydrated and prevent frizz/ dryness.
- Chia helps add lustre to the hair