Hyaluronic Acid Serum (Liquid Gel 1% Solution)
₦2,000.00 – ₦12,000.00
Hyaluronic Acid is naturally found in human body, and its functions includes lubricating the joints and keeping the skin hydrated and smooth. Hyaluronic Acid works by pulling water/ moisture from the air into the skin to keep the skin fresh and moisturized. Hyaluronic naturally occurs in our skins and joints, but our skin produces less of it as we grow older.
Ingredient Function: Humectant
INCI Name: Sodium Hyaluronate, Water
Common Names: Hyaluronic acid serum, hyaluronic acid solution, hyaluronic acid gel
Concentration: 1% Hyaluronic Acid
Form: Liquid gel
Appearance: Thick liquid (clear, viscous gel), with a stucky and slippery texture
Solubility: Water (insoluble in oil)
Usage Rate: 1 to 20%
Storage: Store in a tightly sealed container, in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
Shelf Life: 24 Months if properly stored
- Add to water phase at cool-down during formulation;
- PH range of 6.0 to 7.5
- Use at 20% in formulations, which translates to 0.2% hyaluronic acid powder in the overall formulation
Common Uses of Hyaluronic Acid Serum/ Solution
- Serum for skin: Applied directly to the skin to as a repair and hydrating serum
- Used as an ingredient in skincare products including serums, dry skin care products, moisturizing lotions
- Used as an ingredient in haircare products
- Used as an ingredient in sun protection products
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Solution/ Serum
- Hydrating the Skin: Hyaluronic Acid helps the skin better absorb \water, making it look plump, healthier, fresher, deeply moisturized and younger looking. It’s moisture-retention ability is intense – Hyaluronic Acid can hold 1000 times its weight in water (meaning that 1 gram Hyaluronic Acid can hold 1000 grams water).
- Hyaluronic acid helps make the skin smoother
- Helps skin to reduce water loss
- It penetrates easily and fast into the skin
- Soothes and hydrates dry and ashy skin
- Ant-ageing benefits: Hyaluronic acid benefits includes making older wrinkled skin appear plump. It reduces (the appearance of) wrinkles and improves elasticity in ageing skin. When applied topically on the skin, hyaluronic acid helps restore hydration and improve the appearance of dry skin and wrinkles.
Adewuyi Taiwo (verified owner) –
Exactly what I ordered
ElsieOrganics (store manager) –
Thank you for the feedback, Taiwo. We are happy that you are satisfied with your order. Hope to see you shop again with us at ElsieOrganics.