Lavender Sage Fragrance Oil by Nature’s Garden
Lavender Sage Fragrance Oil is a relaxing scent that is a blend of fresh lavender flowers, sage, and herbal aromas. It works well in bath and body products.
- Perfect for use in soap making and formulation of bath and body products including body creams and lotions. Also works well in aroma products.
The scent of this fragrance oil begins with top notes of French lavender, lime, sage, and fern leaves, followed with the middle notes of dill, pepper, moss, and ginger, and ends with an aroma of pine, musk, and patchouli.
Lavender Sage Fragrance Oil is a Nature’s Garden original fragrance. The overall scent is a beautiful blend of soft lavender flowers, sage, and herbal aromas. It’s an overall relaxing fragrance.
Fragrance Information (Lavender Sage Fragrance Oil by Nature’s Garden)
- Top Notes: French lavender, lime, sage, and fern leaves;
- Middle Notes: Dill, pepper, moss, and ginger;
- Base Notes: pine, musk, and patchouli.
Manufacturer: Nature’s Garden
Fragrance Properties (Nature’s Garden Lavender Sage)
- Flash Point: 89 Degrees Celsius (192 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Phthalate-Free: Yes
- Soap Safe: Yes
- Lotion Safe: Yes
- Candle Safe: Yes
- Vanillin Content: 0% (Fragrance oils that contain vanillin may cause discolouration of bath and body products and soap, and pre-testing a fragrance oil in small quantity before using in a big batch could help or add Vanilla White Color stabilizer. *Vanillin is one of the ingredients of Vanilla that contribute to its distinct aroma and flavour.
Usage Rates (Lavender Sage Fragrance Oil by Nature’s Garden)
Lavender Sage fragrance oil is certified by the manufacturer (Nature’s Garden) to be perfect for bath and body products. Below is the manufacturer recommended usage rates:
- Lotions and Perfumes: 5% maximum use
- Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels: 5% maximum use
- Cleaning Products: 5% maximum use
- Vegetable Waxes and Paraffin Wax (including Candles): 10% maximum use
- Potpourri and Incense (i.e. aroma products): 50% maximum use
- Lip: 0% (not to be used in lip products)
When using Lavender Sage Fragrance Oil by Nature’s Garden for the first time on a new product, we suggest that you test to find out the optimum amount to use in your product formulation.
Performance Tests on Different Products (Lavender Sage Fragrance Oil)
Here’s how this fragrance oil performs in the formulation of various products, according to the manufacturer’s testing report:
- Bath and Body Products: Performed well
- Soap (Cold Process Results): Lavender Sage fragrance oil
- Did not go ricing, accelerate or separate
- Discoloured to a light tan/lavender
- Has a strong scent retention.
- Candles: This fragrance oil performs perfectly in joy wax, wow wax, and is nice and strong in soy wax
- Perfumes: Performed perfectly
- Room Scenting/ Air-Fresheners: Nice and strong in aroma beads
Important Usage Notes
a) Because Lavender Sage Fragrance Oil is 100% concentrated, the manufacturers (Nature’s Garden) suggests that you first pre-test this fragrance in small batches.
b) Making your soap at room temperature can help minimize the possibility of accelerated trace, when incorporating a fragrance oil.
c) If a fragrance rices on you during soap making, you can use a stick blender the mix to make it better and incorporate the fragrance back into the soap.
d) Generally, if a fragrance oil contains vanillin, it may cause discolouration of bath and body products and soap, and formulators are advised to first pre-test in a small quantity before using in a big batch). Also, Vanilla White Color stabilizer may help prevent discolouration due to the presence of vanilla in an additive or fragrance oil. *Vanillin is one of the ingredients of Vanilla that contribute to its distinct aroma and flavour.
Why Buy Lavender Sage Fragrance Oil from Us/ Elsie Organics?
If you’re a maker (of soaps, body creams/ lotions or candles) and looking for a pure unadulterated fragrance oil, you’re in the right place. Our Lavender Sage Fragrance Oil is 100% Nature’s Garden original scent with absolutely nothing added. So, when you order from us, you can rest assured that the product quality is 100%.
Our prices are competitive and we deliver everywhere in Nigeria, and fast too. International customers should first contact us to confirm shipping to their specific location.