Rose Clay Powder
₦1,200.00 – ₦12,000.00
Buy Pink Kaolin Clay for use as a mask, or an ingredient in soaps, cosmetics, cream/ lotion, or other skincare products.
Shipping all over Nigeria and Worldwide delivery.
Rose Clay is a fine, rose-coloured clay, and a type of naturally-occurring Kaolin Clay that originates from France. Kaolins are a mild type of clay made up of Kaolinite, which is a skin-loving mineral. Rose Clay is a mild Kaolin Clay commonly used at home or added to skincare product formulations for its exfoliating and moisturizing properties. This clay gets its rosy colour from natural Iron Oxide, which it contains
INCI Name: Kaolin (White Clay) (and) Iron Oxide
Other Names: Pink Clay, Pink Kaolin Clay, Rose Clay Powder, Rose Clay
Components/ Ingredients: Kaolin Clay, Iron Oxide (Also contains these skin-loving minerals: Iron, Illite, Montmorillonite and Calcite)
Derived From: Obtained from rocks and soils containing Kaolinite, a clay mineral
Ingredient Function: Exfoliation, Cleansing and Purifying
Common Uses: DIY Face masks for glowing and clear skin, face packs; as soap colourant; formulation of cleansing products including bath bomb, talc-free natural face and body powder
Appearance: Fine powder
Colour: Rose-Pink; comes in light to medium pink shade, depending on availability
Texture: Fine powdery feel
Solubility: Water; forms a smooth paste with water
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from moisture
Shelf Life: Indefinite, if properly stored
Usage Rates: up to 60%
- Liquid Soaps and Shampoo: 2 to 10%
- Masks and Spa use: 10 to 30%
- Cold & Hot Process Soap (as Colourant): 1 dessertspoon to 1 tablespoon per kilogram of soap OR 1 teaspoon per 500 grams of oils*
- Melt and Pour Soaps (as Colourant): Half to 1 teaspoon per 500 grams of soap base*
- Cleansing Bar Soaps: 5 to 20%
- Facial and Body Muds (Spa use): 5 to 25%
*NOTE: You can add more or less Rose Clay Powder until you achieve your desired colour intensity. The above recommended usage rates will not colour the soap lather.
- For Cold Process Soap Making: First make a slurry/ paste with some water and Rose Clay (mix 1 part clay to 1 part water), OR add some Rose Clay into a thinly-traced soap. *When to Add in Rose Clay: before adding your Essential or Fragrance oil.
- For Melt and Pour soap, pre-mix 1 teaspoon Rose Clay with 1 tablespoon of 99 percent Isopropyl Alcohol (known as rubbing alcohol) or water. Then add the pre-mixed clay, half teaspoon at a time, to your melted soap
- When using Clays for Soap Colouring: Adding too much Rose Clay may lead to coloured lather/ foam. Test first with a small batch of different amounts of Rose Clay added to a specific amount of soap base. Later compare the colour outcomes and decide the best usage rate for your desired colour depth, before making a big batch. also test your small samples for lather colour.
Common Uses of Rose Clay In Bath and Bodycare Formulation
Due to its natural cleansing and skin-purifying properties, Rose Clay is commonly added as an ingredient to cleansing products. Examples of products that have rose clay in their ingredient list include:
- As a natural colourant for bar soaps. Rose Kaolin Clay is used to colour soaps to pink
- Facial washes and cleansers
- Face masks, cleansing balms
- Face and body scrubs
- Bath bombs
- Hair Masks
- Talc-free Calming Body Powders and Face Powders
- Spa treatments, including mud masks for body, face masks and more
Properties and Benefits of Rose Clay Powder to the Skin
- Hydration: Rose Clay does not dry out the skin. It helps hydrate and keep the skin soft and supple
- Mild Exfoliating Property: Rose Clay helps lift away dull and dead skin cells so that new skin cells are revealed, making the skin and complexion look brighter and healthy
- Unclogs and Tightens the Pores: Due to its cleansing and purification properties, Rose Clay helps absorb excess oil, dirt and impurities from the skin (such as makeup, sebum), leaving the pores clean and tightened
- Skin Renewal Properties: Due to its high mineral content, Rose Clay helps to revitalize and renew the skin
- Reduces excess oil from the face and balances the skin, without stripping off the skin’s natural oils. So, Rose Clay does not leave the skin dry
- Non-irritating and gentle on the skin
- Fast Absorbing and non-drying
- Suitable for all skin types
Why Are Some Pink Clays More Pinker Than Others? That’s due to nature – some Pink Clays have more Iron Oxide content than others. The more the Iron Oxide content, the more Pink the Clay.
*NOTE: Colour intensity of this natural clay may vary from batch to batch. **This is a cosmetic clay; For external use only; Not to be ingested/ eaten.
*NOTE: Colour of this nature-derived product may vary slightly from the image , and from batch to batch, as nature doesn’t always make exact duplicates. For external use only (not to be consumed internally/ eaten).
There are no reviews yet.