Jojoba Beads (Green Colour)
₦4,000.00 – ₦11,500.00
Jojoba Beads are naturally-derived, micro-sized round beads made from hydrogenated jojoba oil/ wax and they come in beautiful bright colours including green, blue, yellow, red and more. Due to its shape and non-abrasive (not-rough) edges, coloured Jojoba Beads are great for mildly exfoliating the skin and they are not harsh or rough to the skin.
In addition to its exfoliating properties, Jojoba Beads have natural emollient properties, making them suitable for sensitive skin. Aside from their skin-loving benefits, bright coloured Jojoba Beads are added to soaps, lotions/ lotions and other types of bath and body care products for decoration.
INCI: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Beads (and) Iron Oxide
Ingredient Function: Cleansing and Gentle exfoliation; natural, physical exfoliation
Derived From: Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil (By nature, Jojoba oil is actually a wax).
Odour: Faint oily and waxy smell
Benefits of Jojoba Beads: Natural ingredient, biodegradable and environmentally friendly, gently exfoliates without tearing or scratching the skin.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Solubility: Oil-soluble; not water-soluble
Melting Point: 66°C-71°C
Usage Rate: 1-10% (Using more will make the product more exfoliating, and vice-versa).
- Coloured Jojoba Beads disperse easily and melt quickly.
- To use, either melt Jojoba Beads into the oil phase of your formulation OR sprinkle them into your formulation for decoration;
- Whereby Jojoba Beads are melted into the oil phase, the finished product will be slightly thicker/harder, as Jojoba Beads have some thickening properties. The more Jojoba Beads used, the more thickness it will add to your finished product.
- GREEN-coloured Jojoba Beads will bleed colour into your formulation. It will bleed a beautiful, light GREEN colour into your finished product, depending on the quantity you use.
Benefits of Green Jojoba Beads
- Natural and 100% biodegradable
- Helps remove/ exfoliate flaky and dry skin to reveal a brighter skin
- Mild on the skin; does not scratch or tear the skin
Some Types of Products Formulated with Jojoba Beads:
Jojoba Beads are added for decoration and also for mild exfoliation in rinse-off and other types of skincare products including:
- Shower Gels
- Bar Soaps
- Creams and Lotions
- Body Oils – Jojoba beads are added for decoration
- Exfoliating Cleansers
- Exfoliating Face wash
- Facial Scrubs
- Exfoliating Bod wash
- Exfoliating Body scrubs
- Exfoliating Bar Soaps
- Body Polish
- Bath salts
*NOTE: Colour of this product may vary slightly from pictured.
You may also like…
- Ingredients, Surfactants, Soap Making Ingredients, Liquid Ingredients
- ₦1,500.00 – ₦11,000.00
- Select options
There are no reviews yet.