Lactic Acid (Powder)
₦2,000.00 – ₦14,000.00
Ingredient Type: AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid)
Ingredient Function: Exfoliation
INCI Name: Lactic Acid
Appearance: White Powder
Ingredient PH: 0.6
Usage Rate: 1% to 10%
Common Types of Products Formulated with Lactic Acid: Exfoliating toners and serums, creams and lotions, shampoos and hair conditioners, body scrubs, cleansers and face masks.
- Add Lactic Acid to the water phase of your formulation
- Can also be added at the cool-down phase or after the emulsion has formed.
- Adjust final product to PH 3.8
Benefits of Lactic Acid Powder to the Skin
- PH Adjusting: Lactic Acid is commonly used to reduce the PH of skin and haircare formulations
- Lactic Acid is a milder alternative to Glycolic Acid, and so it’s suitable for sensitive skin types;
- Moisturizing Properties; Due to its moisturizing properties, Lactic Acid is suitable for dry skin types. It’s also an ingredient in many moisturizing creams and lotions;
- Helps fade dark spots, skin pigmentation and blemishes
- Skin-Brightening and Rejuvenating Properties: Lactic Acid helps exfoliate the skin, shedding off dead and dull skin cells to reveal a brighter skin;
- Anti-Aging Properties: Lactic Acid helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in matured skin
*NOTE: This is a cosmetic grade product for professional use only. For external use only (not to be consumed internally/ eaten). Intended to be used only for formulation of cosmetic & personal care products.