Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) Powder
₦2,500.00 – ₦8,500.00
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) Powder is a water-soluble derivative of Asorbic Acid (Vitamin C). Unlike the regular Ascorbic Acid, MAP is stable – stable in water-based formulations; stable when exposed to light, heat and oxygen.
INCI Name: Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
Ingredient Type: Skin brightener
Appearance: White or off-white powder
Solubility: Water. May need to be heated to 40°C
Usage Rate: Typically 0.2 – 3%, up to 10%
Examples of Products Formulated with MAP: Skin lightening and brightening creams and serums, anti-aging skincare products, after-sun products, dark spot corrector products, lotions, creams and body butters.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Add to water phase of your formulation
- Pre-dissolve MAP in distilled water before incorporating into your formulation
- You can heat solution to about 40°C in order to properly dissolve MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate). According to studies, MAP is significantly potent at 40°C without any pH adjustment.
- MAP is PH-sensitive, and is Stable within PH 6 to 7
- If the formulation is below PH 6, MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) may change colour/ discolour.
*NOTE: This is a cosmetic grade product; For external use only (not to be consumed internally/ eaten); Use for formulation of cosmetic and personal care products only.
You may also like…
- Powders & Flowers, Other Powder Ingredients, Ingredients, Actives
- ₦1,800.00 – ₦21,000.00
- Select options
- Powders & Flowers, Powder Actives, Ingredients, Actives
Hyaluronic Acid Powder
- ₦1,600.00 – ₦24,000.00
- Select options
There are no reviews yet.