Jojoba Beads (Yellow Colour) – Natural Exfoliant
₦4,000.00 – ₦11,500.00
Jojoba Beads are naturally-derived, tiny-sized round beads derived from hydrogenated jojoba wax/ oil. They come in beautiful bright colours including yellow, blue, green, red and more. Coloured Jojoba Beads are great for mildly exfoliating the skin and they are not harsh or rough to the skin, due to its shape and non-rough edges.
Aside from its exfoliating properties, Jojoba Beads have natural emollient properties which make them suitable for sensitive skin. In addition to their skin-loving benefits, bright coloured Jojoba Beads are added to soaps, lotions/ lotions and other types of bath and body care products for decoration and eye-catching effects.
INCI: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Beads (and) Iron Oxide
Ingredient Function: Cleansing and Gentle exfoliation; natural, physical exfoliation
Derived From: Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil (By nature, Jojoba oil is actually a wax).
Odour: Faint oily and waxy smell
Benefits of Jojoba Beads: Natural ingredient, biodegradable and environmentally friendly, gently exfoliates without tearing or scratching the skin.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Solubility: Oil-soluble; insoluble in water
Melting Point: 66°C-71°C
Usage Rate: 1-10% (Using more will make the product more exfoliating, and vice-versa).
- Jojoba Beads disperse easily and melt quickly.
- To use in a formulation: either melt Jojoba Beads into the oil phase of your formulation OR sprinkle them into the formulation for decoration;
- Note that where Jojoba Beads are melted into the oil phase, the finished product will be slightly thicker, as Jojoba Beads have some thickening properties. The thickness you’ll get depends on the quantity of Jojoba Beads used;
- Also note that Yellow-Coloured Jojoba Beads tend to bleed colour into a formulation. It will bleed a beautiful, faint yellow colour into your finished product. The amount of colour-bleed depends on the quantity you use.
Benefits of Green Jojoba Beads
- Natural and 100% biodegradable
- Helps shed/ exfoliate flaky and dry skin to reveal a brighter skin
- Mild on the skin; does not scratch or tear the skin
Some Types of Products Formulated with Jojoba Beads:
Jojoba Beads are added for decoration and also for mild exfoliation in rinse-off and other types of skincare products including:
- Shower Gels
- Bar Soaps
- Creams and Lotions
- Body Oils – Jojoba beads are added for decoration
- Exfoliating Cleansers
- Exfoliating Face wash
- Facial Scrubs
- Exfoliating Bod wash
- Exfoliating Body scrubs
- Exfoliating Bar Soaps
- Body Polish
- Bath salts
*NOTE: Colour of this product may vary slightly from pictured.
You may also like…
- Ingredients, Surfactants, Soap Making Ingredients, Liquid Ingredients
- ₦1,500.00 – ₦11,000.00
- Select options
There are no reviews yet.