Peppermint Leaves Powder (Mint Leaves Powder)
₦1,300.00 – ₦17,000.00
INCI Name: Mentha Piperita Powder
Other Names: mint Powder, mint leaves powder, peppermint powder, peppermint leaf powder, peppermint powder, mint powder
Plant part: Leaves
Texture: Not a smooth powder
Colour: Green, light green to dark green, or greenish-brown
About Peppermint Leaves Powder: Peppermint leaves powder, also called mint powder, is commonly used as a dietary supplement, for cooking, in tea or added as an ingredient in making of soaps, lotions or other types of cosmetics.
Common Uses of Peppermint Powder is Used in Formulations:
Peppermint Leaf Powder is used as an ingredient in different kinds of skincare and hair care formulations including:
- Face masks and scrubs
- Facial cleansers
- Body Creams and lotions
- Ointments and balms
- Bar soaps and bath salts
- Shampoo and conditioners
Benefits of Peppermint Leaf Powder for Hair
- Promotes hair growth and helps increase hair thickness: Peppermint Powder stimulates blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles, thereby stimulating hair growth;
- Compatible with Rosemary Leaves extracts to promote hair growth
- Anti-inflammatory Property: Peppermint Leaf Powder helps sooth and calm inflammation;
- Helps minimize dandruff
- Has Anti-bacterial and Antioxidant Properties
Peppermint Powder Benefits for Skin
- Skin-soothing Property: Peppermint Powder has a cooling, soothing and calming effect on the irritated and inflamed skin, due to its menthol content and anti-inflammatory property. This makes it suitable for acne skin and skin irritated with insect bites;
- Peppermint Powder helps relieve acne/pimple skin: It helps cleanse the pores of excess sebum and oil due to helps control the secretion of sebum in oily and acne-prone skin types due to its Vitamin A content. It’s antibacterial property helps it to prevent occurrence of new active pimples/ acne.
- Skin Brightening Property: Peppermint Leaves Powder helps brighten the skin complexion due to its Riboflavin and Vitamin B, and Folate contents.
*NOTE: Colour of this plant powder may vary from batch to batch, as nature does not make exact replicas.
There are no reviews yet.